Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting back in the groove







Well last week was the first full week of school and work. It feels great to be back to work I had been out since December of 2008. The routines are getting into swing and we are all so tired and the kids have already come down with their first cold. I hope as the weeks go by things will get easier, but for now we are all doing our best. I love the fall weather and crisp air, and looking forward to all of the great fall activities that Upstate New York has to offer. The hot air balloon festival is coming up next weekend and apple picking is one of our favorite things to do. I cant believe we are almost done with September, then Halloween will be coming up. Mason is playing fall soccer and it is so fun to watch. I did this cute butterfly layout of Mason in the butterfly garden at our favorite pumpkin patch I hope the weather is as nice this year. We are excited about hayrides, pumpkins, and corn mazes. I think the pictures of Chey and Mason on their first day of school are sweet , where does the time go ? They are getting so big and I want them to stay little forever lol. Well I will post some fun goodies I have found and more layouts soon! Enjoy the gorgeous fall weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment