Friday, September 4, 2009

The completed cruise album

Take me on a sea cruise Tattered Angels travel album.
Used so many fun papers then sanded and inked each one.


Glimmer mist sprayed over a Heidi Swapp mask to make this design.

Great summer beach papers and a cute making memories tags.
I think the palm tree is fabulous.


Just the ocean paper and picture with a little quote so simple.




This page is my favorite I used page from an old Peter
Pan book. The picture of Mason is priceless. He is the
cutest pirate I have ever seen.



I sprayed this page with sherbert glimmer mist and sprayed an alpha chip with sherbert and dreamsicle. So pretty!
The orange and pink are a perfect color combination.





Fun Disney paper and embellishments after all it is a Disney cruise.
I love how the paper has a vintage cartoon look remeinds me of the
first Mickey. The inking and sanding on the paper makes it pop.







The orange side was sprayed with dreamsicle glimmer mist on a Heidi swapp dot mask. Sea glass glimmer mist was used on a Heidi
Swapp invisibles chipboard butterfly. I cut a Melissa Frances fresh
twist journaling spot in half to put on each side of the photo.






I love how the Tattered Angels glimmer screen looks with the picture
in the center. Sand and pumpkin pie were the colors of glimmer mist
used to make this page. A maya road ticket was added with a
chipboard clock to repeat the clock theme.






Sand and creme de cocoa glimmer mist sprayed were used to make
the compass along with a Tattered Angels compass stamp. Also I
sprayed the calling card with a little sand spray for a hint of color.

This album was so much fun to make and I spent alot of time creating it. It helped me to remember what we did on the cruise and I hope my children will never forget it. I can't seem to get enough of the glimmer mist it is so easy to use , and the possibilities are endless. I recommend it highly if you have never tried it and if you have dont be afraid to try using it different ways! Its a gorgeous day here , hope you have a fabulous weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment