Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are







This summer I found some cool pictures of Mason from a few years ago doing his famous door climbing. The book Where the Wild Things are is one of our favorites and it was my inspiration in creating this layout. He reminds me so much of Max . My sons imagination is truely amazing and I sometimes forget to appreciate him for that. I am very excited to take him to see the movie when it comes out it looks wonderful! We went to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs yesterday it was a great movie and very funny we laughed all the way through. Last night we watched Monsters Vs. Aliens and that was hysterical ...it was a big movie Saturday for us. Today I did some Halloween decorating indoors it came out so cute , it gets me into a spooky mood lol. I love the cosmo cricket spinner I used in my layout .. love their products and super excited to get their new fall line Nutmeg . I am also in love with Websters Pages lately their paper is absolutely gorgeous! Gotta check it out. Well making a nice Sunday spaghetti dinner and then good shows tonight. Have a great week ! Happy October and stay healthy!!! Oh posted some pictures of Mason playing soccer he rocks!



No comments:

Post a Comment