Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall is in the air




Well its Labor Day which is officially fall in my book even though it is still technically summer. I love fall... the sights, the smells, there is alot of fun things to look forward to. The colors are gorgeous and the decor really gets me into fall mode. This layout was inspired by a picture of my son Mason on a wonderful hayride we enjoyed last fall. I remember how perfect that day was I can't wait to post more photos of our trip to the pumkin patch. I am trying to take better pictures of my layouts so bear with me this is all a learning experience. I cut out the owl from a Pink Paislee paper from the Vintage Moon collection. Then i took a piece of fall pattern paper and made it into a die cut sheet. Tattered Angels glimmer mist in pumpkin pie was sprayed on a vintage bingo card and on a cardboard die cut for the journaling. Love the alpha framed font(Tattered Angels) sprayed with riptide, candlelight, and pumpkin pie glimmer mist , its hard to see the gorgeous embossing on it but it has different patterns on each piece. For added texture i used some burlap fabric and some cute glitter leaves. I cant wait to do some more fun fall projects and tackle the upcoming back to school photos! Have a great night and thanks for looking !


No comments:

Post a Comment