Thursday, September 3, 2009

Time to say goodbye to summer


It is always sad to see summer come to an end. The kids go back to school , I go back to work , and the routines and schedules are back in full force. Some of my favorite things about this summer have been ... lots of cookouts, my son's first camping trip, going to North Pole, New York to visit Santa, hours of swimming and sun(spf too lol), flip flops, warm nights, ice cream, great quality family time, staying up late, watching the fireflies, picnics and the Fourth of July, seeing great friends, and the list goes on. This layout I made last week from a great photo of my daughter from our trip to Virginia Beach last summer it was amazing there. I used a few different Tattered Angels glimmer mists in sea glass, garden fairy, sweet pea, and dreamsicle. The glimmer chips are a nice touch, as well as a calendar card from Jenni Bowlin, prima flowers, a Heidi Swapp ghost butterfly with the edges painted and a great piece of cardboard to layer. I love the colors together so perfect for a beach picture. I cant get enough of the Tim Holtz tickets they are super cute! Tonight is soccer practice for Mason, then maybe I can have some scrapbooking time tonight. Fall is on its way and there are so many fun things to do , great projects to be made, and memories to remember , I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. This, by Kimberly, is all very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete