Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well I did it !!!!

Well my new motto these days is try new things and don't be afraid to try them, so here I am. I have always wanted to start a blog about my favorite hobby, scrapbooking. I'm not sure what I will talk about or what it is I have to offer just yet, but I'm thinking discovering that will be half the fun, right? I have to mention I'm so excited about all the new CHA products that are showing up all over, but then I love so many of the great scrapbooking companies out there so how's a girl to choose? I've gotta share a few of my personal favorites...totally addicted to Tattered Angels anything! Be it their glimmer mist , bingo cards or albums, it's all fantastic stuff. I'm currently working on a cruise album using the Tattered Traveler Album, and how cute is it that it's shaped like a compass?! So clever. I also love Pink Paislee, and I just ordered the new Halloween line Twilight. I cant wait for it to arrive, so I can check it out. Of course, Melissa Frances is the queen of vintage goodies! Her stuff is gorgeous and so well made I was so excited to have a layout featured on her blog...I almost passed out! Her Bingo card album is stunning, I just can't wait to do a mini book of vintage photos, so super cute! Love Cosmo Cricket, I want all of their new lines they are so much fun and so easy to work with. I'm sad Heidi Swapp didn't come out with new product this time but hopefully she will continue with her line she is the greatest and her stuff is always something I use. I will wrap it up with Jenni Bowlin, wow her lines rock! So versatile and so cute I always have to have her products on hand for so many projects she is so creative and inspiring. Okay, I will stop there, because I could go on all day! Lol! I will post some pics, I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment