Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist

Lots of Tattered Angels goodness on the lime and turquoise layout. Used sea glass and Lime Twist Glimmer Mist and Alpha Chips which are super cute and so easy to use. You can use it all together or break it up and make each piece a different color, so much fun! Love the Tim Holtz swirl and lots of Prima Flowers and a Heidi Swapp flower sprayed with Glimmer Mist. I adore the Heidi Swapp Invisibles chipboard bird, and when you spray it with Glimmer Mist it shows the dots, I really love this effect. Also sprayed Glimmer Mist on the Heidi Swapp Invisibles chipboard paper to reveal a grid motif, and I'm really liking that too.
This layout is of my daughter from last year's school picture. Used Jazz Blue Glimmer Mist on some cardboard for the matt under her picture. Also used it on the flower that I cut using my slice. Love the vintage music sheets, which I was lucky enough to find a ton of at a local used bookstore!
The Glimmer Mist looks ethereal on the Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips. I used Jenni Bowlin papers and a calendar card. I'm feeling the vintage vibe...some ink and distressing on the edges for that antique look!!! It can be so hard to find products here, as I live in a small town and the closest Michaels is 40 minutes away so I have to order most of my supplies from online stores or through ebay and etsy. Sometimes I just get creative and recycle something or use what I have (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, that huge stash of unused supplies, lol) I've found some of the online stores like Scrapbook.com , Blue Moon Scrapbooking (the owners are fantastic) and Two Peas in a Bucket to be really helpful as well. Hmm, seems I have to think about dinner soon, so have a great night and thanks for looking!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment