Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Story Of Us




I recently celebrated my 14th wedding anniversary in July and this fun layout was inspired by leftover toille fabric that had been used in a home decor project. I also did a pink and gray wedding page with some pictures from our wedding. The vintage look is easily achieved with a Jenni Bowlin bingo card, calendar card, and adorable chipboard buttons. Crepe paper is always a fun addition to a scrapbook page and if you dont happen to have any on hand a great place to find it is at the local dollar store. Tim Holtz tickets always add a great touch as well I also like to spray them with Tattered Angels glimmer mist to add a great color and sparkle. I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man! Have a wonderful evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment